Advantix has been an industry leader in IoT, Mobile and Fixed Telecom Management since 2001 and is based in Richardson, TX. Our unprecedented success has been built by delivering all solutions on our own proprietary platform backed by our Richardson based helpdesk and strategic account management teams. Advantix offers key solutions such as: IoT, audit and recovery, optimization, contract negotiation, business intelligence, invoice management, cost containment, helpdesk, customized reporting, MDM, Mobile Application Management BYOD programs, TEM and dedicated administrative support both on and off-site. For more information about Advantix, visit http://www.advantixsolutions.com.
The Marketing Manager must be creative, decisive and analytical to keep up with the developing trends in media, technology and customer behavior. This position will be responsible for creating a growth and business plan for marketing by identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategy on a quarterly and yearly basis in support of yearly growth objectives as well as long-term / 5 year plans. The Marketing Manager reports to Tricia Shevlin, VP of Sales.
The marketing manager will create and maintain marketing programs that ensure ASG is found by new customers and partners. This includes:
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services, working with advertising, SEO, Marketing/PR firms as well as internal stakeholders
- Identifying strategies used by competitors and create countermeasures. This will include both web strategies and product and corporate messaging provided to sales.
The marketing manager will create and maintain marketing programs that ensure ASG is known, i.e. “mindshare” with prospects, existing customers, sales partners and agents.
- Identifying strategies used by competitors and create countermeasures.
- Creation of cutting edge content and collateral
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for ensuring that various tools are being utilized at maximum potential to create and track demand/lead generation. This includes:
- Marketing Automation Tools
- Social Media, Blogs and newsletters
- Email and Drip Campaigns
- Tradeshows and Conferences
- Provide day-to-day management for the marketing team. This includes managing priorities, ensuring deadlines are met, achieving client satisfaction, delivering team effectiveness, communicating status, maintaining the overall quality of the firm’s marketing calendar, and providing coaching and career development to all team members.
- Assess, track and report on results of overall marketing efforts and lead generation activities.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, conferences and trade shows, working with sales partners, media and sales teams, to market products and services.
- Conduct market research to identify potential markets and channels for products and services.
- Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/conversion etc.) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates ASG’s products/services in the market.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate all marketing activities and policies to promote products and services in the marketplace.
- Demand/lead generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for Advantix products and services in both a direct and indirect model.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing within the technology, mobility or network services industry.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and partners (sales/agents).
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Experience with graphic design software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, etc.
- Commercially savvy and strong business acumen with a sense of market awareness.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A desire and ability to work with new technologies and challenging demands.
- Exceptional and creative written communication skills to include, but not be limited to: technical writing, project memos, executive marketing reports, etc.
- Experience in the channel sales marketplace is a plus.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA a plus.