Why Advantix Solutions Group?
Advantix Solutions Group has been an industry leader in Mobile and Fixed Telecom Management since 2001 and is based in Richardson, TX. Our unprecedented success has been built by delivering all solutions on our own proprietary platform backed by our Richardson based helpdesk and strategic account management teams. Advantix offers key solutions such as: audit and recovery, optimization, contract negotiation, invoice management, cost containment, helpdesk, customized reporting, MDM, Mobile Application Management BYOD programs, TEM and dedicated administrative support both on and off-site. For more information about Advantix, visit http://www.advantixsolutions.com.
The Channel Manager is responsible for generating new revenue from the sale of Advantix products and services through strategic partnerships and direct relationships. The Channel Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans with the requirement to meet and exceed channel sales revenue, channel sales profitability, new customer acquisition and customer satisfaction goals.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Responsible for all training and development objectives of designated partner accounts while targeting and developing sales plans for successful go-to-market strategies.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, marketing and management resources in order to meet partners performance objectives.
- Assuring partners are up to date on product portfolio and processes for engagement, training, joint customer presentations, proposal preparation, pricing, negotiations, contracting with prospects, closing of deals and oversight of implementation and escalation of issues.
- Solution Selling with the know how to translate product and service features into benefits that solve real enterprise customer problems.
- Sell through partner organizations to clients in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Drive adoption of all Advantix solutions among assigned partners.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction rating that meet company standards.
- 5+ years' experience in sales and/or channel management within the technology, mobility or network services industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding objectives and quota and must have strong closing and negotiating skills.
- History of sales success in high volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management.
- Demonstrated experience solution selling a combination of the following strongly preferred: Mobility Services, TEM, Cloud Computing Services, Managed Security, Business Professional Services, Managed Network Solutions
- Outstanding organizational, project management, employee management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under a deadline
- A desire and ability to work with new technologies and challenging demands
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience